Founding Product Designer
Chief Technical Officer
is a psychedelics care delivery & infrastructure startup focused on remote safety monitoring and clinical outcomes for virtual Psychedelic-Assisted Coaching and Therapy (PACT). Our vision is to create the world's most cost-effective and preventive healthcare system catalyzed by psychedelic-assisted coaching and therapy (PACT).
At Curio, we're looking for people who are passionate about what we're doing: radically transforming mental healthcare by helping people succeed at overcoming despair and the inability to change in order to live more fulfilled lives. To achieve this, we're building tools and experiences in the entirely novel space of psychedelic-assisted therapy and coaching.
As our Founding Product Designer, you'll be able to use your experience and creativity to help us on this mission while having a significant equity stake.
- Own and be the decision maker for product design (UI/UX), including the process for interfacing between product and engineering.
- Work closely with the founding team to define the design framework for our suite of products from the ground up, while hiring and mentoring a world-class design team as we grow.
- Establish design and design practices as a critical function for the business.
- Design delightful UIs to help our members go through transforming experiences, integrate the learnings, and make long-lasting behavior change.
- Align the product design to our brand design to create a cohesive story and strong brand recognition.
- Develop customer empathy through user interviews and usability testing, and translate user needs into design decisions.
This list is not exhaustive: you will have a lot of autonomy over your work and you’ll need to wear many hats!
We love junior designers, but this role is for someone more senior. We will be opening a wider variety of roles in the future for people with less experience.